Transforming a house into a home is one of the most rewarding projects for homeowners. From redesigning the home with new kitchen appliances, updating bathroom countertops and taking advantage of the different flooring combinations throughout the home, many forget to mention and include the home’s exterior.
Neighbors often look at each other’s front yard and desire the greenest, most lush yard so why not enhance your curb appeal? The front yard should complement the home and be functional for the homeowner’s lifestyle needs.
Eagan Luxury did the research and suggests easy home fixes to bring your home an exceptional and luxurious curb appeal. You’ll be surprised how your restyling could motivate the neighborhood to do the same.
- Outdoor lights that line the drive and walkway
- Updating your concrete drive and walkway with stylish pavers
- Bright Floridian vegetation complimented by exquisite, low maintenance landscaping - rocks, shells or mulch - that encompass the vegetation’s area. Add some landscape lighting to show off your new investment.
- Don’t forget the mailbox. Check out new styles that compliment the color of your home. Include matching vegetation and landscaping in the area surrounding the mailbox.
- Make an Entrance - Maybe it’s time for you to touch up the entrance door with a vivid color. Place new matching exterior lights on either side of the front door to highlight your recent improvement.
About Eagan Luxury Real Estate
Debi Eagan is a multiple certified and licensed Realtor with Eagan Luxury at Keller Williams Realty St. Pete. The Eagan Luxury Real Estate team is active in the community and are local experts in luxury waterfront homes and condominiums. The team are experts in: negotiation, marketing, staging, statistical analysis and financing that provide buyers and sellers a unique perspective and vantage point in the local market. This expertise also allows Eagan Luxury Real Estate to tailor its services to each client’s individual needs and to provide the concierge level customer service that translates into proven sales results.
The team of Eagan Luxury has consistently ranked as a leader in South Pinellas real estate and specializes in luxury properties from downtown Saint Petersburg to the highly desirable corridor along the Pinellas Bayway, Tierra Verde and St. Pete Beach. The properties they specialize in are very diverse and offer a variety of eclectic choices and styles.
If you are interested in discovering how much your home is worth, seeing what other homes in the area are going for and why, call Debi Eagan at 727-637-1019 for a free consultation.